You’ve got a friend in us.
Refer a friend. Get $50 off tuition.
Everything’s better with a buddy. That’s why we’re making it easy for our students to create enduring memories with life-long friends as we return to in-person programming this fall.
Between July 30 and August 15, when you refer a friend to one of our after-school programs, you’ll get a $50 tuition credit when they sign up to audition (they can audition any time this fall). And with our sliding scale tuition starting at just $50 a season, that’s a whole year of unforgettable adventures right in your pocket.
Confidence never sounded so good.
Chicago Children’s Choir teaches more than music. We empower kids to dream bigger.
Watch footage from CCC Palooza, a virtual open house experience to give you a look into our peerless after-school programs.
- School Programs: Through partnership with Chicago schools, CCC offers a world-class exploration of music and moments from different cultures, eras and genres.
- Neighborhood Choir Program: Community-based, after-school programs in 12 neighborhoods, providing beginning, intermediate and advanced arts learning to students ages 8-18. Students must be 8 years of age on or before September 1, 2021 to enroll in the Neighborhood Choir Program.
- Dimension: A city-wide ensemble for singers with changing or changed voices.
- Voice of Chicago: An advanced, city-wide ensemble for high school-aged singers.
- Summer Programs: CCC offers virtual and in-person programming over two summer weeks: July 12 – July 23 .
Chicago Children’s Choir is planning for the safe return to in-person programming in Fall 2021, with virtual options for those who need it. While we anticipate further changes to guidance, current health and safety measures are outlined here.
The 2021-22 program year runs August 30, 2021 through June 10, 2022 and includes:
- Two rehearsals per week
- Several performance opportunities throughout the year
- Touring opportunities
- Workshops throughout the year by guest artists and culture bearers
- Connections with youth across the city and around the world