Confidence never sounded so good.
Chicago Children’s Choir teaches more than music. We teach kids to dream bigger.
Interested in learning more about our after-school programming?
Watch footage from CCC Palooza, a virtual open house experience.
- School Programs: Through partnership with Chicago schools, CCC offers a world-class exploration of music and moments from different cultures, eras and genres.
- Neighborhood Choir Program: Community-based, after-school programs in 12 neighborhoods, providing beginning, intermediate and advanced arts learning to students ages 8-18.
- Dimension: A city-wide ensemble for singers with changing or changed voices.
- Voice of Chicago: An advanced, city-wide ensemble for high school-aged singers.
- Summer Programs: CCC offers virtual and in-person programming over two summer weeks: July 12 – July 23 .
Chicago Children’s Choir is planning for the safe return to in-person programming in Fall 2021, with virtual options for those who need it. While we anticipate further changes to guidance, current health and safety measures are outlined here.
The 2021-22 program year runs September 7, 2021 through June 11, 2022 and includes:
- Two rehearsals per week
- Several performance opportunities throughout the year
- Touring opportunities
- Workshops throughout the year by guest artists and culture bearers
- Connections with youth across the city and around the world